Monday 2 June 2014

For the Children's Sake

Having just returned from Hobart in Tasmania where I attended Emily's Voice Conference I want to say how much heartened I am with those who work for life.
I attended as speaker but there were three other speakers (Paul O'Rourke, CEO of Emily's Voice, Bernadette Black CEO Brave Foundation and Gaye ounsellor)  whose passion for women, and preborn babies is as deep and enduring as mine.  I think as we continue to work together to form a cohort for the Lord  we will be able to see that a difference can be made.
Post abortion grief and trauma exists.  Today this really cannot be denied. Abuse of children exists. This also cannot be denied and a  huge drug culture which seems to have overcome our children also cannot be denied.
I am amazed that it seems that  those children who escaped abortion in the last twenty years are now being lost to the drug "ice." Satan indeed hates our children.
Paul O'Rourke has written a fabulous book called "Why Satan Hates our Children"   which can be purchased from www.emilysvoice.com  and is really worth buying because it's important to know and to be informed. It's pointless saying "we didnt know" because we do know and we need to battle for the children and our culture.  Not doing so means an outcome of a whole generation lost to a "war" on children and against children.
Thank you Paul for the invitation to speak at the conference. Thank you to those who gave hospitality and I plead with my readers please please get involved for the children's sake.