Friday 31 March 2017

Great Sadness and a Tragedy.


A Sad and tragic scene.

 

In a recent article on one of my daily newsfeeds a story was shown of abortion activists in Argentina carrying out a mock abortion outside the Catholic Cathedral of Tucuman.

This protest on what is now known as International Women’s Day, was meant to highlight the fact that Argentina still has laws which are prolife.

It had, accompanying this protest, one of the most grotesque image I’ve ever seen in relation to abortion.

This protest depicted the Blessed Virgin Mary aborting baby Jesus.  The young female was dressed in what we know is clothing which the Mother of Jesus wears in our images of her and what appears to be a Rosary round her neck.

The simulation of the abortion (together with mock blood everywhere and inference of violence) and the laughter and mockery of those surrounding her left me with a feeling of hopelessness and helplessness.

he supposed “woman” sat with legs spread and a couple of “abortionists” pulling out and dismembering an imitation baby from her private parts. Foetal parts and blood were plainly visible all over ground.
Whilst this horror was happening there appeared laughter and photos or videotaping being taken, this of the baby Jesus being dismembered.

If you have computer here is the link but I must warn you that it is graphic and really awful and painful.


The reason I bring this to your attention is because we have some seriously sick young people in our midst and I grieve for the future of humanity if these are the kind of people leading humanity into the future.  Even as I write this my whole body shakes.  I dread the idea of post abortive girl/woman seeing this, usually after their abortion, and their reaction to what their abortion really means.

As I have said in the past on many occasions, for most people the word abortion is a word there is no image in mind. It’s only after the fact when regret and pain manifest that they go looking on the internet and come across many images which exacerbate their feelings of grief and pain.

And I continue to ask what has happened to remove the feminine from these young women?  What happened to so grotesquely change their design?  How are these women to “mother” in the future? Can they be trusted to mother?

 

I’m left in deep sorrow.